Votes: 19 40.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Can't wait to see this one really start to rise. I know a lot of people hate Mark but I love the way it turned out, and it makes me hopeful for how this one will end up.

I'm curious to see how Park Point will look in the Beltline skyline when finished. I think it's going to be somewhat of a game changer.

Well Park Point, at 107 meters, will be the tallest building in the Central Beltline, which should make quite an impact. It's like 6 blocks from the nearest other 100 meter tower. And at 116 meters, The Royal will be by far the tallest building in the South Beltline, the current tallest being Montana at like 80 something meters.

I would love to see that one go ahead also. It would get rid of a semi empty lot, and it really spruce up that corner of 10th and 4th.

BTW, welcome @mmackenzie

Also the Marriott and res tower thrown in there. Quite a different look for the Beltline coming our way. :cool:

That whole area of Tenth Ave reallly... from 4th Street (Place 10, whenever it gets completed) all the way to 9 Street SW. That stretch, in the last few years, has seen and is seeing the development of a bunch of buildings; Centre 10, Place 10, Marriott, Marriott Rental Tower, Sixth and Tenth, Mark, 10th Avenue East, 10th Avenue West, and don't forget the Sutton Place Hotel that is proposed just less than a block west of the Marriott.

Back