Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I don't think he's bummed out about the development or our City progressing, more so with the nuisance it'll bring to his day-to-day life. I think he thought, just like all of us, that there would be at least another 2-year gap before the 2nd tower begins. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to live next to loud banging noises that begin at 7am for a whole 2 years either.

Great to see this one go ahead doe. Short-term pain, long-term gain!
Fair enough, but we’ve known it was going to be going ahead this year for months now. No one would want the loud banging next to their building obviously, that wasn’t the point of my comment. The comment was, this is how urban development works, especially when buying/renting in the first phase of multi tower projects.

Two Park Central. Heavy equipment on site.

7A774C6C-4F9C-4570-8104-EF246C749FAB.jpeg

I'm loving that of 3 more towers will be going up in the core, it's too bad all three are second towers of twin tower projects. Still, I'll take the win and head home happy.
At least all 3 are the taller twin too :)

Is Oliver a taller twin? I thought they were both the same height
Nope, the west tower will be ~10 meters taller. Arris West will be 52 meters taller than Arris East, and Two Park Central will be 24 meters taller than One Park Central.

The renders for Oliver show the difference.

Back