Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I like that with each balcony having just one solid side, it effectively makes your balcony private. I think the building looks great. But they definitely made a disaster of the inside. Maybe they will rethink for the second tower.

9BB76BD1-FA04-4868-A978-3DC49231D609.jpeg

I see a development permit sign up adjacent to this building (SW corner 4&11). This building proposal looks much bigger than the one built to the south of the proposal. I was driving northbound so all I could see was the pic on the sign. Anyone have any info ?

I see a development permit sign up adjacent to this building (SW corner 4&11). This building proposal looks much bigger than the one built to the south of the proposal. I was driving northbound so all I could see was the pic on the sign. Anyone have any info ?
tower #2? would be good to see them go ahead with it.

Yeah that sign has been there for ages, but I wouldn't be surprised for phase 2 to go ahead relatively soon.

If i'm thinking of the same lot, it is already a parking lot and the DP is to renew the land use (temporary parking) for another 3 years. It doesn't really mean much other than they don't want it to expire.

If i'm thinking of the same lot, it is already a parking lot and the DP is to renew the land use (temporary parking) for another 3 years. It doesn't really mean much other than they don't want it to expire.
I think they're talking about the lot on the east side of 4th street (currently houses a tailor and a fire&flower) , there was a proposal for that site (myriad) that seems to be dead.

Everything Royop has done before is very suburban.......
Something like Myriad seems like a big leap for them.

I think they're talking about the lot on the east side of 4th street (currently houses a tailor and a fire&flower) , there was a proposal for that site (myriad) that seems to be dead.
There has been a proposal of some sort on that site for about 15 years now. Would love to see it developed but I'm not holding my breath lol. I think tearing down a builkding to put in a parking lot wouldn't be allowed by the city, so I assume the parking lot DP is across the street where the Procura Tower was supposed to go.

DP2020-7627 (under review) for temporary parking lot is listed on the city development map for the 4th/11th south east corner.
The building that is there now is partly occupied (upstairs) by Ellis Don as their site office for Park Central. I heard they are continuing their lease as they plan the start of Ph 2.

Back