Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Turned out pretty good! Glad to have the hoarding down in the bike lane too, this project was very frustrating for cyclists.

Those crappy bachelor suites have dropped from $1350 to $999. Maybe they can bulk rent to social programs or something. Beautiful building on the outside but what a fail on the functional side.

96756106_166177781476205_4782032565455428221_n.jpg

www.instagram.com/p/CAAyuqHJ_Cw/

Did anyone else know they put in a pool?

E9C78F91-28C8-42D9-8D0B-85A77610F957.jpeg

They apparently also have a rooftop bar and patio for residents. The finishes and amenities are amazing. I take back what I said about the ridiculous prices, they sort of make sense now.

The amenities are what this development has touted from the get go. Micro studios/small units but with substantial amenities to access. Unfortunately, in the new Covid 19 world, most if not all buildings have stopped allowing access to shared amenities.

Yes. I live in a condo where the fitness centre and social room are still closed. The condo board is struggling on how to reopen amenities and still maintain physical distancing guidelines. It is not as if condo buildings are staffed to monitor and police this like private businesses. No one wants a repeat of what happened in the Verve

Our building was pretty quick to close the common amenities (rightfully so). When the Province entered into the latest stage of the re-opening, our gym and common room opened up, with limits on the amount of people that can be in them, and of course plenty of santizer and wipes available to clean the machines. Our pool and hot tub are still closed though.

Either that of this project is a twin project from Minneapolis . Judging by the skyline in the background
Did anyone else know they put in a pool?

View attachment 254366

They apparently also have a rooftop bar and patio for residents. The finishes and amenities are amazing. I take back what I said about the ridiculous prices, they sort of make sense now.

Either that of this project is a twin project from Minneapolis . Judging by the skyline in the background

That’s hilarious, left side is the Beltline, right side is CBD Minneapolis 😂

That's great news! The addition of this building to 4th street and 12th avenue. This new tower will fill up a nice hole in the cityscape fabric.

Back