Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
For $600 more a month I should get royalty level laundering and folding of my drawers.

Lmao! They want twice what I pay for what is essentially an identical location and identical unit size. What a bunch of boobs.

For reference, I'm on the third floor, studio, 4 Street and 20 Ave SW, $695/mo all utilities included. However, to be fair it is a very old building and no in-suite laundry, I use a laundromat actually. But for half the price, the hilarity of those prices at this building still holds up. #studentlife

These prices are definitely inflated. Although I said the same thing about Underwood and they look like they've had success.

I pay $1210 for just under 600 sq ft in a new building in the Beltline.

Depending on the actual price, it's $2.50 to $3 per square foot for two bedroom units. SoDo and Underwood are both in the $2.50 ballpark; a number of other new buildings (Versus, Portfolio, Cube, Fifteen15, 1215, Hat East Village) tend to be in the $2.20 per square foot range, more or less. I think there is a market perhaps for a mostly millennial crowd who value a lot of fancy amenities in their building, and a good location near a lot of places to eat/drink/etc and just don't spend a ton of time in their suite, so they don't want anything large. But it is still a high price.

Depending on the actual price, it's $2.50 to $3 per square foot for two bedroom units. SoDo and Underwood are both in the $2.50 ballpark; a number of other new buildings (Versus, Portfolio, Cube, Fifteen15, 1215, Hat East Village) tend to be in the $2.20 per square foot range, more or less. I think there is a market perhaps for a mostly millennial crowd who value a lot of fancy amenities in their building, and a good location near a lot of places to eat/drink/etc and just don't spend a ton of time in their suite, so they don't want anything large. But it is still a high price.

The 2 bedroom units aren't too bad compared to other buildings. The studios are close to $3.60/sq ft, which is insane.

Not to carry this discussion on but...
I'm assuming those rate start at 1300 on the bottom floor? Scary considering I pay $1250 for 800sf 2bd, live on the 8th floor with a view of 17th ave, and I'm 4 blocks away. Glad I moved when I did though. And mind you it's a 70's building but still. I thought 1215 on 5st was expensive at $1500 for a 1bedroom!

+otPJbDBSzecm1ZM%k+aGw.jpg
4YGLMVxnT5SSP%baL9GcDw.jpg
LwUaB96kS7Obvj9KRGwhgA.jpg

Back