Park Central | 110m | 35s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Very Good

Votes: 39 57.4%
  • Good

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • So So

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Sky of Blue

Member Bio
Reaction score
I like that with each balcony having just one solid side, it effectively makes your balcony private. I think the building looks great. But they definitely made a disaster of the inside. Maybe they will rethink for the second tower.

Beltline_B

Member Bio
Reaction score
9BB76BD1-FA04-4868-A978-3DC49231D609.jpeg

Golfing guy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I see a development permit sign up adjacent to this building (SW corner 4&11). This building proposal looks much bigger than the one built to the south of the proposal. I was driving northbound so all I could see was the pic on the sign. Anyone have any info ?

potatopizzafan

Member Bio
Reaction score
I see a development permit sign up adjacent to this building (SW corner 4&11). This building proposal looks much bigger than the one built to the south of the proposal. I was driving northbound so all I could see was the pic on the sign. Anyone have any info ?
tower #2? would be good to see them go ahead with it.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah that sign has been there for ages, but I wouldn't be surprised for phase 2 to go ahead relatively soon.

LloydBraun

Member Bio
Reaction score
Royop actually has plans to turn that corner building east of Hines into a massive parking lot 🤬

Development Permit has been submitted.

Disraeli

Member Bio
Reaction score
If i'm thinking of the same lot, it is already a parking lot and the DP is to renew the land use (temporary parking) for another 3 years. It doesn't really mean much other than they don't want it to expire.

potatopizzafan

Member Bio
Reaction score
If i'm thinking of the same lot, it is already a parking lot and the DP is to renew the land use (temporary parking) for another 3 years. It doesn't really mean much other than they don't want it to expire.
I think they're talking about the lot on the east side of 4th street (currently houses a tailor and a fire&flower) , there was a proposal for that site (myriad) that seems to be dead.

CCF

Member Bio
Reaction score
Everything Royop has done before is very suburban.......
Something like Myriad seems like a big leap for them.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think they're talking about the lot on the east side of 4th street (currently houses a tailor and a fire&flower) , there was a proposal for that site (myriad) that seems to be dead.
There has been a proposal of some sort on that site for about 15 years now. Would love to see it developed but I'm not holding my breath lol. I think tearing down a builkding to put in a parking lot wouldn't be allowed by the city, so I assume the parking lot DP is across the street where the Procura Tower was supposed to go.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
DP2020-7627 (under review) for temporary parking lot is listed on the city development map for the 4th/11th south east corner.
The building that is there now is partly occupied (upstairs) by Ellis Don as their site office for Park Central. I heard they are continuing their lease as they plan the start of Ph 2.