Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Park Central is looking good. It's the perfect set up for its location, a 6 floor podium fronting the corner of a busy intersection, with the tower coming straight down to the sidewalk, but back a ways from the corner. Perfect!

I wish more were designed like this, as a tower down to the sidewalk next to a midrise section as opposed to the whole thing being a clumsy podium with disconnected towers dropped overtop.

Park Central is looking good. It's the perfect set up for its location, a 6 floor podium fronting the corner of a busy intersection, with the tower coming straight down to the sidewalk, but back a ways from the corner. Perfect!

5EE9F318-B8DA-49AA-A033-7987852F0D64.jpeg

I really like the massing for this project. Worked out really well. Also the material palate works quite nicely, (ie not too many differing materials). One thing I noticed is that the vertical privacy screens on the balconies might have been VE'd out. Thats too bad, as they articulated the facades quite nicely.

If you look at 1875's photos in #560 and in #555, you can see alternating sides of the glass railing missing which aligns with where the white upturns are on the rendering.

I really like the massing for this project. Worked out really well. Also the material palate works quite nicely, (ie not too many differing materials). One thing I noticed is that the vertical privacy screens on the balconies might have been VE'd out. Thats too bad, as they articulated the facades quite nicely.

Back