UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

Saw workers on site yesterday, I believe they were moving rebar around if i'm not mistaking.

IMG_7479.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7479.JPG
    IMG_7479.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 928
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I Notice that Red Brick Bldg in the back ground, in some Pictures, 5 or 6 flrs etc. Years back the City used it for space etc. I Believe it was Known as the Custom Bldg
(134 11th Ave S. E.) Question? Who is using It now - if Anyone. I used to Go There a lot When the City was Using It, when I worked in Courier Land Years Ago.

Tnx,
Oprater.

I just hope the podium for once turns out like the renderings. If they can pull off that pure black and white combination with the right material then I think i'd be more than satisfied with the overall building once finished. That black and white combo in this one sure gives me some LA or upscale luxury vibes u see in some American cities.

IMG_6799.JPG
IMG_6800.JPG
IMG_6801.JPG
IMG_6802.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6799.JPG
    IMG_6799.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_6800.JPG
    IMG_6800.JPG
    337.9 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_6801.JPG
    IMG_6801.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 848
  • IMG_6802.JPG
    IMG_6802.JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 820
Noob question here. Does anyone know why they would have left the core empty when they were doing this? In other projects where they've capped at grade, they've done the whole floor area.

The previous owner did the bare minimum required to get up to grade and backfill, so all they needed was the foundation walls and internal columns, no core. I believe the city was about to step in and backfill the excavation, so the owner decided to actually do something about what was an abandoned excavation in bad shape.

There have been a series of very large mobile cranes on site all week & lots of activity.
Looks like after all these years this is an active construction site once again!
:cool::D:)

I had a dream last night that it got really cold in August, and that this one had its elevator core above street level already. That is all :p

Back