UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

Hi,
I will B Interested to See how things Go once the Permits are all In. Take It there will only B One Birdy on Site for the 37 Floors etc.
Figure Another Month B 4 it Lands., Labour Day Wkd is Fast Coming. Things Should B Picking Up Shortly.

Hi,
I will B Interested to See how things Go once the Permits are all In. Take It there will only B One Birdy on Site for the 37 Floors etc.
Figure Another Month B 4 it Lands., Labour Day Wkd is Fast Coming. Things Should B Picking Up Shortly.
A polite suggestion @operator . If you could stick to regular words instead of text shortcuts, unix commands, or assembly language, etc.. for example 'before' instead of 'B 4' , and do away with the extra capital letters, I think many would appreciate it. Your enthusiasm for the projects is good, but the hexadecimal words and extra capitals makes the posts difficult to read.

From yest. Got to grade pretty fast considering what they were working with. That rebar is indeed part of the middle section which was a big gap before.

AB6A4D93-5E40-4457-80D7-775072F3D7D9.jpeg

ED85628D-CC5E-423B-AE83-321ABBF544E5.jpeg

Attachments

• AB6A4D93-5E40-4457-80D7-775072F3D7D9.jpeg
    AB6A4D93-5E40-4457-80D7-775072F3D7D9.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 469
  • ED85628D-CC5E-423B-AE83-321ABBF544E5.jpeg
    ED85628D-CC5E-423B-AE83-321ABBF544E5.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 504
Drove past this today as I was giving a bus tour of the city to a bunch of sweet old retired teachers from Minnesota and mentioned this as both an example of Calgary's ongoing economic improvement and as an example of the intensification of our inner city, due to it having been a previously cancelled project. They thought it was pretty cool.

Drove past this today as I was giving a bus tour of the city to a bunch of sweet old retired teachers from Minnesota and mentioned this as both an example of Calgary's ongoing economic improvement and as an example of the intensification of our inner city, due to it having been a previously cancelled project. They thought it was pretty cool.

Oh geez, Minnesota teachers! Must've been a bus full of these babes.
200_s.gif

Sounds like a lot of fun. Was it only a one time thing?

No, I am a professional tour guide for a company here. Do 52-person motor coach tours of the city and the region. I also work at local brewery.

A brewery too! Your life sounds better than any reality or sitcom on TV.

lmfao. I mean, it was really shitty for most of it, so yeah, I'm enjoying the good times I've built for myself, for sure :D It's really funny how much of the "stereotype" of a frat boy I've become. Thankfully still not the douchebag part of the stereotype, so that's a good thing :p

Can someone confirm the height of this project for me? The headline reads 37s @ 122m, but the front page at 32s @ 104m.

Thanks!

Can someone confirm the height of this project for me? The headline reads 37s @ 122m, but the front page at 32s @ 104m.

Thanks!
It's 37 floors and 122m. The other figure of 32 floors is from the previous design. I'll see if I can get someone to change it.

Last edited:

Back