NUDE | 63.4m | 18s | Battistella | S2 Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Let's get a thread started now that we have some official numbers. 177 units, with 151 parking stalls. Materials are glass, spandrel and aluminum paneling.

2018-08-18 - Nude - Closeup - Draft05_vJPG.jpg

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 642
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 720
  • 2018-08-18 - Nude - Closeup - Draft05_vJPG.jpg
    2018-08-18 - Nude - Closeup - Draft05_vJPG.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 5,530
Last edited:
Interested to see what comes out on this project. Batistella typically designs interesting buildings so I’m excited to see what they come up with!

It should differentiate itself just given the amount of glass compared its neighbors, and maybe even more depending on the colors.

Hi,
I have Known Paul for a Long Time etc. Not sue whats going up on the Lot but I will Give Credit for a Good Quality Product etc.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Think Once this Project Gets Going, Land Values in the Areas will probably head North and Encourage Dvlprs to buy various lots and put in Their Own Projects.
This Areas should Prove to B most Interesting.
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi,
Think Once this Project Gets Going, Land Values in the Areas will probably head North and Encourage Dvlprs to buy various lots and put in Their Own Projects.
This Areas should Prove to B most Interesting.
Tnx,
Operater.
I would bet that a number of developers already own the remaining develop-able land in the Beltline. They'll sit on it until the time is right to develop.

I would bet that a number of developers already own the remaining develop-able land in the Beltline. They'll sit on it until the time is right to develop.
And if the land isn't already owned by developers it is owned by individuals who have been prospecting in the hopes of selling to a developer. Land prices in the area are already extremely expensive. Cowtown is right in suggesting that lots of parcels will remain as is until the market is right to proceed with development.

And if the land isn't already owned by developers it is owned by individuals who have been prospecting in the hopes of selling to a developer. Land prices in the area are already extremely expensive. Cowtown is right in suggesting that lots of parcels will remain as is until the market is right to proceed with development.
The north adjacent parcel was owned by one such development squatter. Couldn’t get them in the assembly for a long time from what I understand, so the lot stayed as a community parking lot for far too long.

Back