N3 | 58.52m | 16s | Knightsbridge | GEC

The Growler Bar is amazing. Don't really like the ones like at the suburban liquor depots. But this one just clicks for some reason.

My biggest gripe with Tim Horton's is the drive through culture that goes with them. I don't go there for coffee myself, but many do, I imagine it will keep busy.

There'a a Growler Shop going into N3?

It's already there man! They have a dog too! It's the best :) It's the smaller CRU in the alley. Great selection.

Yeah, the girl there the other day was great, and they have the sweetest/calmest black lab ever laying around the store :p

from the lane

n3-1.jpg

Attachments

• n3-1.jpg
    n3-1.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 407
Yup do it. We had wedding pictures taken out front a couple weeks ago. It's a cool shop in a cool spot. The EV needs more stuff like this, the Simon's Block has too much of a monopoly on the life of the neighbourhood right now.

The shop is great. The lane is great. The bar has been raised in the East Village. Just have to get Tims to take down the offensive latte poster.

The shop is great. The lane is great. The bar has been raised in the East Village. Just have to get Tims to take down the offensive latte poster.
Yes! Love this kind of micro-retail coming to Calgary. Very similar to laneway commercial throughout Melbourne. Agreed...the Tims sign is egrecious

Back