Montgomery Square | 15.85m | 4s | Eagle Crest | FAAS Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Apparently this one is at the Building Permit Pre-construction stage, so we might see some action on it. Not a bad little project, checks off all the boxes, retail at the street front, residential on top with a rooftop amenities.

00_RENDER-2-PROPER_SM.png
09_RENDER-1-PROPER.jpg

03_DIA-3-alt-Context-2.jpg

Fingers crossed they can get cracking on it. I'm getting a little concerned with Eagle Crest though. It's not often that a small developer can float the costs of several concurrent projects. Even of the plan is to achieve land use on all these then move forward with what makes sense there is a real cost to holding land and funding the permitting process. It reminds me of a smaller version of Arlington who stockpiled all these parcels and now doesn't have the Cash to move forward on a lot of it.

Fingers crossed they can get cracking on it. I'm getting a little concerned with Eagle Crest though. It's not often that a small developer can float the costs of several concurrent projects. Even of the plan is to achieve land use on all these then move forward with what makes sense there is a real cost to holding land and funding the permitting process. It reminds me of a smaller version of Arlington who stockpiled all these parcels and now doesn't have the Cash to move forward on a lot of it.

As was mentioned two posts above yours, this one is already under construction.

Anything proposed for the site kitty corner to this one? once that shitty little strip mall is gone, Montgomery will look a million times better with all these new buildings.
I don't mind the crappy little strip mall for the businesses it has, and that it's mixed use, but the in-front parking lot is bush league.

Back