Mark on 10th | 110.03m | 35s | Qualex-Landmark | Rafii Architects

That was all due to the contractor that Qualex. used for the NSL and Calla projects, but since Mark on 10th, they have used Axiom. I know a couple people who live here and have said really good things.

Thank you for the feedback. I've heard there were some floods when it first opened, but is not uncommon for new buildings when systems start up for the first time. Any feedback on the amenities spaces? I heard that the rooftop can turn into a frat party, which is disappointing to hear as an owner you'd want to enjoy it. Though I see the property management company for Mark on 10th is the same as the Montana and that building is run quite well.

Thanks again for the information.

Thank you for the feedback. I've heard there were some floods when it first opened, but is not uncommon for new buildings when systems start up for the first time. Any feedback on the amenities spaces? I heard that the rooftop can turn into a frat party, which is disappointing to hear as an owner you'd want to enjoy it. Though I see the property management company for Mark on 10th is the same as the Montana and that building is run quite well.

Thanks again for the information.
They recently banned alcohol on the rooftop so it's very "tame" now. That being said, before it was banned, I never experienced rowdy parties. They definitely did happen before though, just not that frequently.

Back