Mantra | ?m | 4s | Groupe Denux

E0E5C344-285E-409C-B418-81C20331B95C.jpeg

I'm quite disappointed with this one. It looks cheap. I cannot get over how development in this city uses such tacky materials. Compare the finished product to the rendering and see how many corners were cut. Look at how the central gap in the fake wood middle section is cut so irregularly to fit the windows on the Eastern facade (to the right of the picture above).

The best thing that can be said about this is that it is a density booster that is somewhat out of the way and will hopefully one day be blocked by mature trees.

I feel optimistic about this building, as the only major downfall is the fake wood paneling. The panels will age swiftly and poorly in the bright prairie sun, and in 5 years a new material will be put in, hopefully something better.
I'm quite disappointed with this one. It looks cheap. I cannot get over how development in this city uses such tacky materials. Compare the finished product to the rendering and see how many corners were cut. Look at how the central gap in the fake wood middle section is cut so irregularly to fit the windows on the Eastern facade (to the right of the picture above).

The best thing that can be said about this is that it is a density booster that is somewhat out of the way and will hopefully one day be blocked by mature trees.

Take away or change those vinyl slats on the front, and it's actually pretty solid.

Back