Calgary

Mantra | ?m | 4s

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hmm, looks kinda good. Good/interesting patio spaces. I am curious about this Prodema wood material, it looks like it could be good if used right. I usually like it on horizontal surfaces/soffits to add depth. Want to see some good examples of it being used, curious if it will be that nice on vertical exterior surfaces (haven't seen great examples yet).

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
I really like the underside pot lighting, it adds to the look. I noticed it on Ezra the other night, and it looked great, hopefully it'll do the same here.

Cowtown

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hmm, looks kinda good. Good/interesting patio spaces. I am curious about this Prodema wood material, it looks like it could be good if used right. I usually like it on horizontal surfaces/soffits to add depth. Want to see some good examples of it being used, curious if it will be that nice on vertical exterior surfaces (haven't seen great examples yet).
If I'm not mistaken, Le Germaine Hotel uses Prodema.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
This will contrast nicely with the style of the area, not sure I knew about this one before now...

AccUnit

Member Bio
Reaction score
I love it. This project is flying. Sales must be decent. Any word on where they are at?