M2 Block | ?m | 4s | XYC | Riddell Kurczaba

IDK somethings not adding up, aren't the sides suppose to be white while just the back was suppose to black? Would kind of a deal breaker for me if they decided to go black on the sides as well. The white front and sides helped contrast the parts of the building that got sunlight vs. the back which is likely to feed off of the shadow with the black.
1548289004723.png

pretty exciting seeing this getting “close” to completion. hopefully alt hotel f&b doesnt disappoint. goes a long way toward making this area a destination in 2019.

Damn I just looked at the renderings in detail and it does look to have a more of a silvery tone to it than white. My hopes were too high but its still going to be a great looking project, though, probably not a 10 for me anymore. I think pure white is so under-utilized in this city. IMO, If done right, nothing beats a pure bright white colour.

Looks like the bottom pic is the correct and likely color. Not sure why some of the other pics show up as black except that it must be the lighting.

Looks like the bottom pic is the correct and likely color. Not sure why some of the other pics show up as black except that it must be the lighting.
Someone had posted an Instagram post from them that was shown to say they are just sampling the panels on that corner.

Back