IMG_6404.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 567
The slab was being poured yesterday! :)

fullsizeoutput_127f.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_127f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_127f.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 612
Updated renders showing some subtle changes to the development, the removal of the stairs between the third and fourth floors, and some better detail of the facade. The renders also show the currently proposed/completed surrounding buildings for better context.

Dusk-edit+01.jpg

Shifted-edit+01.jpg

Looking great. East Village looks like it will stall out for a while. Wonde if other small,projects like the Riverhouse to the east of M2, or the building to the west of Simmons might go ahead soon.

Looking great. East Village looks like it will stall out for a while. Wonde if other small,projects like the Riverhouse to the east of M2, or the building to the west of Simmons might go ahead soon.

They will not.

Riverhouse, at least in that iteration, is no longer a go.

There was an other project in the works for the empty lot right beside the Hostel, but was on hold for a re-design. Original proposal was for mixed use with office space and they were changing it back to residential only. I haven't heard anything about it, so I'm assuming it's on the back-burner for now.
I have mixed feelings about a lull in EV development. On one hand it would be great to get rid of those empty parking lots, on the other hand more development now would mean more gray spandrel and glass towers. The project that was put on hold (East Village Court) was actually different than the others, as it was white with green glass windows.

Back