526 - 4th Ave | 112m | 32s | LaCaille Group | S2 Architecture

it has office portion in the description! hopefully they mean couple floors of office for small businesses, like medical
I agree, his intentions and curiosity is pure. I am not going to lie, when I saw this post get bumped, I thought it was going to be Operator. Bittersweet I suppose, as there is potentially good news with this.

I didn't mind it either, in fact I liked it. I'd love to see this new iteration maintain the 210 meter height. We could use a 200+ on the west side, would draw attention away from the back alley abortion that is West Village.

I didn't mind it either, in fact I liked it. I'd love to see this new iteration maintain the 210 meter height. We could use a 200+ on the west side, would draw attention away from the back alley abortion that is West Village.

I like the previous iteration as it becomes another non-flat top building with exceptional height in the city.
Alas, I am not sure we will see another 200M tower for some time. Though this mixed use with a more heavy residential/ Hotel portion has the best shot. Does anyone know if the office portion was contained to the ~24 floors that run up the building alongside the blackened post modern portion (that is presumably the proposed hotel piece?) If so, the original design could be partially kept with more of those floors converted to the residential standard we see on the top portion.

Looking at it again, it kind of resembles a more robust/ full version of the JW Marriot tower in edmonton. With a better crown too. Of course with our luck cidex would end up taking it on in the end :(

Back