alley-view.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 984
  • legion-from-front.jpg
    legion-from-front.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • streetscape2.jpg
    streetscape2.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 954
The wood balconies look great. Hate balconies usually especially when the undersides are left unpainted. This is a great way to solve that problem.

I think this one will turn out quite nice. I'm glad the city approved it, as there was opposition from the Community Association. Granted, mostly a vocal few, but still.

Drove by the other day, and the first building of this baby is well under construction. Concrete work in the pit already.

You're apparently a very busy guy! Thanks for all the updates. In how many phases is this project being built?

No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.

No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.
Appreciate the updates also Urban Warrior!

Back