Kensington Legion | ?m | 10s | Truman Development | S2 Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
It looks like the project has cleared at least one hurdle. The Calgary Planning commission has recommended approval for the design.

Conrad Black

Member Bio
Reaction score
The wood balconies look great. Hate balconies usually especially when the undersides are left unpainted. This is a great way to solve that problem.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I think this one will turn out quite nice. I'm glad the city approved it, as there was opposition from the Community Association. Granted, mostly a vocal few, but still.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Drove by the other day, and the first building of this baby is well under construction. Concrete work in the pit already.

Oddball

Member Bio
Reaction score
Drove by the other day, and the first building of this baby is well under construction. Concrete work in the pit already.
You're apparently a very busy guy! Thanks for all the updates. In how many phases is this project being built?

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
You're apparently a very busy guy! Thanks for all the updates. In how many phases is this project being built?
No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.

BKha

Member Bio
Reaction score
No problem guys, urban development is my passion so I try to keep up. This will be built in two phases. The first phase is the new Legion and offices in a 4 storey building. The second phase is an 8 storey condo building which hasn't started sales yet. Considering the location though, when sales begin it should sell quite well.
Appreciate the updates also Urban Warrior!