Votes: 19 42.2%
  • 4 Not Good

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 5 Terrible

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
IMG_7039.JPG
IMG_7040.JPG

Hmmm I don't mind the shape of the building and I like the windows with the black trim. If they actually use real brick and stone this could come out quite decent and would fit into Inglewood.

I'm okay with it, if it ends up stucco, tbh I don't think it'll look that bad. My biggest concern if it's stucco is whether there will be building envelope problems down the road.

zero faith in a torrode project turning out better than the render, let alone waaaaay better which it would need to be in this case. has he done anything that doesnt suck (if youre not into headdresses)?

Drove past this one today and the top two floors on the north side had cladding on them. It looks like the same type of product used on the other Torode building across the street but unlike the building across the street it actually looked pretty good. The make or break will definitely be the first four stories once the tarps come down.

Drove past this one today and the top two floors on the north side had cladding on them. It looks like the same type of product used on the other Torode building across the street but unlike the building across the street it actually looked pretty good. The make or break will definitely be the first four stories once the tarps come down.
I assuming that with the traps up it will be either brick or stucco. With brick, it will be a pretty decent project.

If only they made that red part brick, this would have been a half decent building but low and behold, Torode could not help himself. *forehead slap*

Although, I will say, this building is by far better than the one across the street that they built.

Back