News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Infill Development Discussion

Crescent Road mansion. This looks much better at night with all that open glass and lighting.

127030097_10158615218820289_7855000353236865535_o.jpg

source: https://www.facebook.com/alkarim.walli

Just wait until they move in and realize how busy that area is with pedestrian traffic and they put up floor to ceiling blackout curtains - which will be closed ALL the time. I am shocked at how often the new homes built in Rosedale with these amazing views are forever closed with curtains. You would think at some point someone would tell these homeowners to be honest about their level of comfort with people seeing in through these massive windows when designing their home.

Nice to hear about rich people who aren't c*nts for a change.

Any idea why this house has taken years to finish though? I believe it's coming up on 4 years. I was still with my ex when it started.

Just wait until they move in and realize how busy that area is with pedestrian traffic and they put up floor to ceiling blackout curtains - which will be closed ALL the time. I am shocked at how often the new homes built in Rosedale with these amazing views are forever closed with curtains. You would think at some point someone would tell these homeowners to be honest about their level of comfort with people seeing in through these massive windows when designing their home.
Meh. After a certain age you no longer tend to care who sees you. He is 80. Will likely strut around in a bathrobe maybe or nothing at all.

That is sexy though. Good size loft style black windows, probably brick facade. Reminiscent of a Chicago brick/greystone historic, and perfect for Mission. IMO Marvin DeJong is Calgary's best at single family. He nails the details and I'd be confident that this will turn out very nice

Last edited:
Glad to see a DP for this proposal, which has been around for about 4 years, and I has been forgotten about. Would be a nice fit for 25th ave, and just a few houses down from Elva
25th ave bt 4th st and 2nd st in mission.
not sexy but density is density.

View attachment 289343

Last edited:
Haha! That's so awesome. I built my dog a "hopstacle course" in our front yard so we have an outdoor space she can wrestle and play. She's way too hyper for dog parks so this is the next best thing 🤪

64B030DD-1559-46F4-8554-31B87AA495E3.jpeg

Back