News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Infill Development Discussion

Renova (formerly known as Albi Renova) is doing this infill in Sunnyside:

Demolition of the one house that was on site is done and they have started excavating the basement level.

Decided to do a Rosedale infill update. No multi-family but close to my neighbourhood and always interesting to see different tastes. I included street views for before and after, you can decide if infill was an upgrade or not. Being Rosedale it amazes me how much people pay to tear down a house

Last edited:

And right next to it these 2 houses are demo'd and waiting on construction starts. Leaves a pretty big hole on crescent rd now with the 4 homes and trees all gone

It's pretty easy to do multiple updates in one post, just fyi.

Decided to do a Rosedale infill update. No multi-family but close to my neighbourhood and always interesting to see different tastes. I included street views for before and after, you can decide if infill was an upgrade or not. Being Rosedale it amazes me how much people pay to tear down a house
View attachment 215541

It's surprised me as a relative newcomer to this city how crappy the housing stock on Crescent Road was until very recently given the views and the proximity to downtown. Lots are selling for $2-3M and yet there are even now a couple of bungalows that aren't worth $100k as structures. The last year or two Maillot and Riverview seem to have been able to finally get enough land under their control to give the street a consistently high-end feel from end to end.

Back