News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Infill Development Discussion

It is designed by a local architect firm. I actually teach the principal's daughter. She mentioned it to me.

Here is the link:

On a side note, I'm taking my students sometime soon to do a site tour of "Grow" by RNDSQR. They are being super accommodating and excited to talk about the design process with them

Plot twist?? ... Surrealplaces is Daemon? o_O

Still up in the air which will finish first West Village Tower exterior or the mansion's exterior. Going to go right down to the wire.
Damn cover blown! might as well go out and get some more pics of the other houses on Crescent Road.

Looks like crap IMO, but the extra density for the area will be nice.

00-2019 Oct 6 252.jpg
00-2019 Oct 6 254.jpg
00-2019 Oct 6 255.jpg

The land use for a smaller condo project in Bridgeland is going to CPC next week. Address is 721 and 723 McDougall Road NE:
While this is just land use, there is a concurrent DP, and the renderings have been included in the CPC submission:

Community association is opposed to it:

Looks like the developer is wanting M-H1 which is potentially up top 8 floors. I think the design shown in rendering is a good height and shouldn't be a problem. It's what's being submitted in the DP, but I guess the community is worried the developer might turn around a come out with a new plan that goes up to 8 floors after the land use is approved.

As for the design. I'm not keen on all the different colors and materials, but I really like the shape of the building.

The land use for a smaller condo project in Bridgeland is going to CPC next week. Address is 721 and 723 McDougall Road NE:
While this is just land use, there is a concurrent DP, and the renderings have been included in the CPC submission:
View attachment 212927

Community association is opposed to it:

That's a shame. Looks like a nice little project.

Anyone kmow anything about this project? Just off of confederation park and 14th street nwView attachment 213383
haha oh man that's not surprising, I saw this piece of land come up for sale a few months ago and thought dang this would be perfect for townhomes. Price was good too considering it sits right on confed park.

Thinkin imma take the opportunity of this gorgeous weather today and do a full inner city project update. Stay tuned!

Back