News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Infill Development Discussion

The land use for some townhomes in Richmond goes to CPC next week, on the NW corner of 20th Ave and 22nd Street SW:
There is a concurrent DP for this site, the DP summary is here:
1627780293817.png

I think that mansion looks awesome! Come on, every major city has to have a couple over the top mansions. I have no problem with Crescent heights being a street full of large single family homes. I just wish they would make a beautiful stone promenade along the entire stretch that everyone can enjoy.

The wavy arm guy is a nice touch!

I think that mansion looks awesome! Come on, every major city has to have a couple over the top mansions. I have no problem with Crescent heights being a street full of large single family homes. I just wish they would make a beautiful stone promenade along the entire stretch that everyone can enjoy.
There are stability issues with the slope moving, that's why they haven't paved the pathways there.

That’s exactly the problem though, those same ultrarich mansion owners are the ones who blocked the construction of a true promenade because they were worried it would be too busy. Honestly f*ck that. It should be busy. It’s one of the most beautiful urban viewpoints in the province, if not thee most, and should be marketed as a tourist destination.

Back