News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.1K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 860     0 

Infill Development Discussion

Col du Edworthy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Decided to do a Rosedale infill update. No multi-family but close to my neighbourhood and always interesting to see different tastes. I included street views for before and after, you can decide if infill was an upgrade or not. Being Rosedale it amazes me how much people pay to tear down a house

Last edited:

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to do multiple updates in one post, just fyi.

zagox

Member Bio
Reaction score
Decided to do a Rosedale infill update. No multi-family but close to my neighbourhood and always interesting to see different tastes. I included street views for before and after, you can decide if infill was an upgrade or not. Being Rosedale it amazes me how much people pay to tear down a house
View attachment 215541
It's surprised me as a relative newcomer to this city how crappy the housing stock on Crescent Road was until very recently given the views and the proximity to downtown. Lots are selling for $2-3M and yet there are even now a couple of bungalows that aren't worth $100k as structures. The last year or two Maillot and Riverview seem to have been able to finally get enough land under their control to give the street a consistently high-end feel from end to end.