Riverview West 4th Avenue | 78.5m | 24s | Trico Homes | S2

A new DP for this site. Trico Homes, S2 architecture.

Working off my cellphone but I don't think there is a rendering in the drawing package. Here is an elevation.

Screenshot_20240628-170555.png

This is a downgrade from the last design. That's somewhat to be expected but, not such a massive downgrade for this highly visual site. There's a chance all those small spandrel panels and mullions can come together. It's more likely that it won't.

This is a downgrade from the last design. That's somewhat to be expected but, not such a massive downgrade for this highly visual site. There's a chance all those small spandrel panels and mullions can come together. It's more likely that it won't.
better than parking lot, or weeds yard bro. at least there is something, better than nothing

Something will be built here whether it is this proposal or the next proposal or the one after that. All those other parking lots and weed lots will be developed and the downtown population will reach saturation. Growth isn't going to completely stall for that not to happen.

I was super excited when I saw this, until I realized this was an old proposal being replaced with a bland downgrade. Hopefully a new rendering will come out giving us a better look.

Back