Highcliffe Riverfront | 72m | 24s | Great Gulf | architectsAlliance

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Development permit has been submitted for this proposal of two residential towers totaling 443 units.

Developer is Great Gulf (Toronto)
Architect is Architect alliance aA (Toronto) Local architect is S2

Last edited:
Time to start a new thread. There is a tender out right now to build a sales office at 304-308 Macleod Tr SE for a multi-residential project by Great Gulf Homes. This large Toronto based developer acquired the property a few years back. They also own the site where the YWCA is currently but soon to close. The project is called HIGHCLIFFE Riverfront. While I found a DP application for the sales office, I don't see one for the project itself.
Here is the announcement from 2015. The development was planned for 2 towers and a total of 443 units.

http://calgaryherald.com/business/r...build-two-tower-condo-project-in-east-village

Hope the end design is quite similar to that! looks great.

Article says they submitted a DP back in 2015, would it still be active?

DP is still active. It was just from 2014 (if I remember correctly) so now too old to appear on developmentmap.calgary.ca. There has not been another DP since, so I imagine what is shown in the Herald Article, reflecting the 2014 DP, is what will get built. I am excited for this project, great to see another developer jumping into Calgary, hopefully their sales go well and we see shovels in the ground soon!

Back