Hat @ 14th Street | 94.48m | 28s | Cidex Group | NORR

Even though it's Cidex, I can't wait for this to go ahead. It'll be a breath of fresh air, and considering 3 of the 4 corners of this intersection have proposals currently, might even be a kick in the ass to get the others moving. Would really change that end of downtown.

Even though it's Cidex, I can't wait for this to go ahead. It'll be a breath of fresh air, and considering 3 of the 4 corners of this intersection have proposals currently, might even be a kick in the ass to get the others moving. Would really change that end of downtown.

I agree. I hate that corner and the stretch from 12th to the underpass. I'm through that area a lot and I long for the day that there's new development along the whole stretch and one day, maybe too ambitiously, some trees.

I agree. I hate that corner and the stretch from 12th to the underpass. I'm through that area a lot and I long for the day that there's new development along the whole stretch and one day, maybe too ambitiously, some trees.

I think eventually the entire 10 Avenue corridor is going to be a canyon from 14 Street, possibly even 16 Street SW, all the way to 2 Street SE. It's the bridge between the core and the Beltline, so it's an amazing opportunity that the city and developers need to take advantage of.

I think eventually the entire 10 Avenue corridor is going to be a canyon from 14 Street, possibly even 16 Street SW, all the way to 2 Street SE. It's the bridge between the core and the Beltline, so it's an amazing opportunity that the city and developers need to take advantage of.
I also like how 10th Avenue is becoming the new entertainment street because of it's proximity to downtown. It will be nice for 17th Ave to be the high street, while 10th becomes the entertainment street.

Back