Harmony One | 20m | 6s | Gravity Architecture

HARMONY ONEIMG_4767(20201004-103228).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4768(20201004-103238).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4769(20201004-103242).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4770(20201004-103248).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4771(20201004-103253).JPG

Here are some photoes of May.
But nothing new yet so I was wonder can anyone take some recent photoes of the project on 16 NE when passing by?
Much appreciate.

Hi Seraveee, Your real estate agent is mistaken or being dishonest. Those photos are from another parcel of land and another project. The land where Harmony is supposed to go is further east and nothing at all has happened on the lot. I'll try and take a photo for you next time I'm in the area.

Link to actual project in the photos.

Last edited:
Hi Tarsus, thank you for your notification.
Are you telling that the agent actually took photos from 3 different porjects? One besides the Harmony and the other one is far way from the place, just the logo belongs to the land where Harmony should be and all the rest are somewhere elese?
Please post some actual images when you are in the aera next time if convinient.
Appreciate that!

Hi Tarsus, thank you for your notification.
Are you telling that the agent actually took photos from 3 different porjects? One besides the Harmony and the other one is far way from the place, just the logo belongs to the land where Harmony should be and all the rest are somewhere elese?
Please post some actual images when you are in the aera next time if convinient.
Appreciate that!
The next time I go past there I will try and get a photo, but Tarsus is correct. The construction seen in the photos is from a different construction site. The location where Harmony is going to be built has no activity.

Last edited:
Hi Surrealplaces, appreciate for your photoes. The place looks exactly the same as last year and nothing changed. My friend and I are deeply doubt the project and the seller agent. However, the offer of purchase had already signed. Wondering is there any way to withdraw the aggrement and get back the deposit, or have to wait until the developer are in the next movement?
They have also stated that the project should be done at the end of 2021 or it will be cancled before the situation of pemdemic, but now it is hard to say.
Such a worrying situation for my friend.
Thanks everyone, i think he should negotiate with the agent immediately.

IMG_4838(20201029-195657).jpg

Here is the part of the aggrement which talks about the possession. Is that means, according to the details above, there will be no frim completion date stated? And the purchaser can do nothing but wait for the actual final closing date of the project in the future?

Even if there is no actual date, the agreement clearly says the year 2020 which the buyer can point to.
A nicely worded letter to the developer with the 2020 reference and a request for a refund of the deposit should get the ball rolling. The purchase was made with the belief that the project would be completed in 2020. A statement outside the contract that completion will now be 2021 means nothing. Next year, they could say it is now 2022 and on and on.
It may require a follow up letter from a lawyer if the developer drags their feet.

Hi guys. It has been a long while since Covid. Just received something new from my friend's agent.
FInally they annouced the delay due to the pandemic and logistic jam in major harbours in the world. The whole project will delay for 1 to 1.5 years. The developer will email regularly to every buyer about the future changings of the project.
They claimed the basement stage and showed us some pictures. Wondering again are these photos actually taken from this project? I heard its neighbour project VIVO has already reached the final stage.
Please let me know if anyone awares the current situation.
Anyway, I think my friend would probably stay in the queue if the project will eventually finish in the future. Everyone had been through a hard time though.
Appreciate for all your helps.

Attachments

• IMG_5601(20210716-223308).JPG
    IMG_5601(20210716-223308).JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5602(20210716-223311).JPG
    IMG_5602(20210716-223311).JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5603(20210716-223424).JPG
    IMG_5603(20210716-223424).JPG
    237 KB · Views: 104
Seraveee, I went past that location a few days ago and saw that equipment there, but I don’t believe it’s for Harmony, I believe it’s for the parcel of land next to Harmony.

I question the excuse of Covid and harbours issues. There have been supply issues for sure, but there are dozens of projects here in Calgary that have faced the same issues but they have gone ahead, or are almost finished over the past two years.

My personal take is the agent is being dishonest.
The next time I go past there I will take a better look.

I've been past there a few times recently, and the equipment and the gravel you see in the photos is not at the Harmony site. @Seraveeee , I would advise your friend to back out if possible, as your friend's agent is trying to pull a fast one. This is the second time the agent has sent photos that were misleading or downright lying.

Back