Harmony One | 20m | 6s | Gravity Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for the Harmony One project on 16th ave. 6 Storey 36 unit residential project.

Image6dd.jpg

Image5a.jpg

Image7.jpg

Last edited:
Deifinitley a nice looking density boost. I don't know the exact zoning for this area but I wished the developers started bumping the density on these things more seeing the centre street green line stations nearby. I can live with the scale of this one seeing its still 500m or so away.

Last edited:
Glad to see 16 Ave get something FFS. But 90% chance we get this from rendering:
1542701171094.png

To final condition:
1542701213616.png

To be fair, it is 16 Ave and the wood projections on the undersides of the balconies are a somewhat redeeming design element.

Last edited:
I think it’ll turn out better than that one. Looking at the stuff on Gravity’s site, their work looks pretty solid.
Glad to see 16 Ave get something FFS. But 90% chance we get this from rendering:
View attachment 164340
To final condition:
View attachment 164341
#travestyofinglewood #hardwoof
To be fair, it is 16 Ave and the wood projections on the undersides of the balconies are a somewhat redeeming design element.

It should be better than the storied project, but an aside, it is 16th ave. It’s not a place I expect architectural gems. This one is decent quality for the location.

The answer to the question "is there activity on this" or anything like that, on any project thread on this forum, is pretty much always "no." I can only think of a couple projects in my 8 years in Calgary that weren't immediately posted and relatively regularly updated once construction started.

Back