Member Bio
Reaction score
HARMONY ONEIMG_4767(20201004-103228).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4768(20201004-103238).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4769(20201004-103242).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4770(20201004-103248).JPG
HARMONY ONEIMG_4771(20201004-103253).JPG

Here are some photoes of May.
But nothing new yet so I was wonder can anyone take some recent photoes of the project on 16 NE when passing by?
Much appreciate.

Tarsus

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Seraveee, Your real estate agent is mistaken or being dishonest. Those photos are from another parcel of land and another project. The land where Harmony is supposed to go is further east and nothing at all has happened on the lot. I'll try and take a photo for you next time I'm in the area.

Link to actual project in the photos.

Last edited:

Seraveeee

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Tarsus, thank you for your notification.
Are you telling that the agent actually took photos from 3 different porjects? One besides the Harmony and the other one is far way from the place, just the logo belongs to the land where Harmony should be and all the rest are somewhere elese?
Please post some actual images when you are in the aera next time if convinient.
Appreciate that!

Chinook Arch

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Tarsus, thank you for your notification.
Are you telling that the agent actually took photos from 3 different porjects? One besides the Harmony and the other one is far way from the place, just the logo belongs to the land where Harmony should be and all the rest are somewhere elese?
Please post some actual images when you are in the aera next time if convinient.
Appreciate that!
The next time I go past there I will try and get a photo, but Tarsus is correct. The construction seen in the photos is from a different construction site. The location where Harmony is going to be built has no activity.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited:

Seraveeee

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Surrealplaces, appreciate for your photoes. The place looks exactly the same as last year and nothing changed. My friend and I are deeply doubt the project and the seller agent. However, the offer of purchase had already signed. Wondering is there any way to withdraw the aggrement and get back the deposit, or have to wait until the developer are in the next movement?
They have also stated that the project should be done at the end of 2021 or it will be cancled before the situation of pemdemic, but now it is hard to say.
Such a worrying situation for my friend.
Thanks everyone, i think he should negotiate with the agent immediately.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Usually the 'out' in the sales agreement is what the purchaser has been told about completion/possession. Even if they started construction back now, there is no way it would be completed by the end of 2021.

Seraveeee

Member Bio
Reaction score
IMG_4838(20201029-195657).jpg

Here is the part of the aggrement which talks about the possession. Is that means, according to the details above, there will be no frim completion date stated? And the purchaser can do nothing but wait for the actual final closing date of the project in the future?

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Even if there is no actual date, the agreement clearly says the year 2020 which the buyer can point to.
A nicely worded letter to the developer with the 2020 reference and a request for a refund of the deposit should get the ball rolling. The purchase was made with the belief that the project would be completed in 2020. A statement outside the contract that completion will now be 2021 means nothing. Next year, they could say it is now 2022 and on and on.
It may require a follow up letter from a lawyer if the developer drags their feet.