Elbow 5 Eight | 21.94m | 6s | Cove Properties | S2 Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
A thread for that large multi family project just north of Chinook Centre (58th AV SW) mentioned by @MichaelS. Not too much too much going on with it yet, but there is a Land Use and DP both in at the city.

1649453439483.png

Updated Rendering

Last edited:
Bumping this thread, as @1875 posted that construction fencing is up for this project (thanks for the heads up).

It appears that it is no longer Brava Living (who I fear have hit some financial issues, as I have seen judicial sales signs on a couple of their properties) and now is Cove Properties, with the projet now called Elbow 5 Eight:
1649453439483.png

According to the Major Projects map of the Province, they applied for a building permit back in December:

And according to My Property, that permit is currently on hold, pending plans review. So looks like this one is going forward.

Bumping this thread, as @1875 posted that construction fencing is up for this project (thanks for the heads up).

It appears that it is no longer Brava Living (who I fear have hit some financial issues, as I have seen judicial sales signs on a couple of their properties) and now is Cove Properties, with the projet now called Elbow 5 Eight:

According to the Major Projects map of the Province, they applied for a building permit back in December:

And according to My Property, that permit is currently on hold, pending plans review. So looks like this one is going forward.
I had heard the same thing about Brava Developments. They had too many projects (including Nimmons House) on the go and over extended themselves

Back