Elbow 5 Eight | 21.94m | 6s | Cove Properties | S2 Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
A thread for that large multi family project just north of Chinook Centre (58th AV SW) mentioned by @MichaelS. Not too much too much going on with it yet, but there is a Land Use and DP both in at the city.

1649453439483.png

Updated Rendering

Last edited:

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, as @1875 posted that construction fencing is up for this project (thanks for the heads up).

It appears that it is no longer Brava Living (who I fear have hit some financial issues, as I have seen judicial sales signs on a couple of their properties) and now is Cove Properties, with the projet now called Elbow 5 Eight:
1649453439483.png

According to the Major Projects map of the Province, they applied for a building permit back in December:

And according to My Property, that permit is currently on hold, pending plans review. So looks like this one is going forward.

JonnyCanuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Bumping this thread, as @1875 posted that construction fencing is up for this project (thanks for the heads up).

It appears that it is no longer Brava Living (who I fear have hit some financial issues, as I have seen judicial sales signs on a couple of their properties) and now is Cove Properties, with the projet now called Elbow 5 Eight:

According to the Major Projects map of the Province, they applied for a building permit back in December:

And according to My Property, that permit is currently on hold, pending plans review. So looks like this one is going forward.
I had heard the same thing about Brava Developments. They had too many projects (including Nimmons House) on the go and over extended themselves