East Village Courtyard | 108m | 33s | Gibbs Gage

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
4 buildings 672 residential units over three buildings, and an 11 floor office building.
- 11 storey office building at 47.2m
- 15 storey residential tower at 51m
- 24 storey residential tower at 75m
- 33 storey residential tower at 108m

East Village Courtyard .jpg

Image15a.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image26.jpg

Last edited:
Last I read from the East Village news was that it was going to be four towers, and it sounds like they're all going to be around 40 - 50 meters.

This is odd in that it is a 3 year old development permit application and they are just now asking for comments. That file number is no longer active on the City of Calgary website. Does anyone know if Copez Properties is really developing this? If so, I can't find that they have done anything of this size or scope before.

The original permit was submitted in 2015, but was put on hold from the developer's request due to the downturn. I don't know if it's still Copez.... agreed, this would be a very large project for them is so.

Gibbs Gage has a midrise project on their Linkedin page in the East Village (&ave and C-Square park), do we know anything about that one?

Edit; I think it's the East Village Courtyard project, looks decent.

It looks like the design has changed from the original East Village Courtyard design that I saw a couple of years back. i like this one much better. Is that office space in the centre?

Back