News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

Dalhousie Proposal | 100m | NORR

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
NORR Architects and Planners submitted an application to redesignate (rezone) an area of land located at 4739 Dalton Drive NW (The Dells) located in proximity to the Dalhousie LRT station. The proposed land use‎ redesignation will allow for a high rise multi-residential development with up to 1,200 units.

The application is proposing the development of three sites, increasing the number of allowable dwelling units from 207 to 1,200. An increase in allowable height has also been proposed, from 14 metres to a maximum of 30 metres, 90 metres and 100 metres on the three sites going from north to south, with the tallest buildings at the south end of the site.

Image2.jpg

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 358
100m is very tall for that location. Not that I would mind, right now it's a waste of space being so close to an LRT Station. There will no doubt be pushback tho.

Are there any renderings?

No renderings yet, just a land use change. I'm not sure if there is even a design in the works yet until the land use is approved, but they may have a conceptual design in mind already. As this goes along I'm hoping a concept rendering pops up.

Back