BLVD Beltline | 118.87m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

Hi All,
I Would still Like to see the 3rd Tower Built. Reasons? That there is STILL a
Thing Called Economic Activity Happening in this City. All I See on the News
is Negative. Has to at Least B Something Positive at Least.
Tnx, Operater.

84142C8D-29B4-4350-ADBF-44C941D28A82.jpeg
684381A9-D846-4DEE-A115-97C00A36AD71.jpeg
DA5B8050-CE25-43A2-BDE2-BA15B26D92ED.jpeg

I may have missed it at some point in the thread but is there any word on what's going on with the third tower in this project? Also are there any rumours of grocery stores being built south of the tracks in east beltline? I would think all these highrise projects in the east end would be getting close to sustaining one on their own.

I think the third tower was meant to be a condo, not a purpose built rental, so One Properties may just sit on it for a while. The construction of these two towers can still accommodate a third tower on the remainder of the site, but there is currently no permits in place for a third tower, so likely not to move forward for a while.

I think the third tower was meant to be a condo, not a purpose built rental, so One Properties may just sit on it for a while. The construction of these two towers can still accommodate a third tower on the remainder of the site, but there is currently no permits in place for a third tower, so likely not to move forward for a while.
It is intended to be a purpose rental if and when the market demand supports construction. Selling condos is not part of One Properties business model. Now it could be a joint venture with a condo developer.

It is intended to be a purpose rental if and when the market demand supports construction. Selling condos is not part of One Properties business model. Now it could be a joint venture with a condo developer.

This is not correct. ONE Properties develops both for sale condos and rental buildings, depending on market demand. It currently has condos for sale in Edmonton's ICE District: https://www.liveskycondos.com/

ONE also has a few condo projects in the pipeline in Toronto.

Currently there is no market in Calgary for new condos, so they haven't developed any.

This is not correct. ONE Properties develops both for sale condos and rental buildings, depending on market demand. It currently has condos for sale in Edmonton's ICE District: https://www.liveskycondos.com/

ONE also has a few condo projects in the pipeline in Toronto.

Currently there is no market in Calgary for new condos, so they haven't developed any.

There isn't a market in Edmonton either. The sales at Sky tanked and now they are being marketed as rentals.

fullsizeoutput_4729.jpeg

Back