BLVD Beltline | 118.87m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

20181130_153314_resized.jpg

They've got a third rig on site now. Looks like they're pushing hard to get the drilling done before the end of the year.

With all their trailers and other material and equipment being stored in the NW corner, I wonder if that part of the project is being left out for now. I know only 2/3 buildings are being built now, but I thought it was the north ones ?

With all their trailers and other material and equipment being stored in the NW corner, I wonder if that part of the project is being left out for now. I know only 2/3 buildings are being built now, but I thought it was the north ones ?
I thought it was going to be the two towers running along Macleod Trail, so the NE and SE sides of the site in this case while the NW tower would be left out. I believe thats how the phases were shown in one of the drawings.

I was hoping the two towers would be along the north side so that 12th would get a wall of retail street frontage but judging by the pile locations they are going to do the east side....unless they are going to do the underground portion for the whole parcel?

No, hard to see in the photos but they are cutting off the NW corner where the storage area is with the drilling, it looks like the underground of the larger eastern side is what is going in now. As for the towers, the two currently moving forward are the two on the east side.

Not a great shot, but here...

fullsizeoutput_2244.jpeg

Woot! Looks like we're officially UC on this one!

Back