BLVD Beltline | 118.87m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

This one excites me more than it probably should - not sure why. Perhaps it's just because it appears to be moving forward. I have a similar feeling about the Hines 500 block project between 11th & 12th Aves.

Last edited:
This one excites me more than it probably should - not sure why. Perhaps it's just because it appears to be moving forward. I have a similar feeling about the Hines 500 block project between 11th & 12th Aves.
One more (big) step in the slow rehabilitation of Victoria Park back into a vibrant neighbourhood. Exciting!

Last edited:
Hi All,
This Project looks Looks Exciting! Question? In the Artists Concept Pictures There are TWO BLDGS Plus a THIRD in the Background, Are there Just Two Going Up and the
Third One Someone Else's Project?
Tnx,
Operater.

Last edited:
Per the CPC presentation on Thursday, two towers have been approved as part of this first stage of the project. The 3rd tower, located in the NW corner, is owned by One Properties (or the parcel is, more accurately), and the 3rd tower will be a future phase/DP.

For expediency they are probably going to do all the demolition at the same time. With the exception of that small office building that does not look like it is going anywhere just yet. It will provide a source of revenue while the first two towers are under construction.

They don't have a demolition permit or building permit yet, so I don't know the timing of this project

What is the estimated height on these? Was it 130?

I'll dig it up. I know I received the height from the City a while back, and forgot to change it in the title.

Thanks dude, I would appreciate it.

Back