Curtis Block | 119m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

Beltline_B

Member Bio
Reaction score
No shovels ready yet. You won’t see any action on this for a year at the earliest, more likely at least a couple of years.

Marcanadian

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Is Arquitectonica the architect on this or were they attached to the old plan? The application says DIALOG, but I suppose they're the architect of record.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
The more I see this design, the more I love it. If the materials are right, these will be the nicest/classiest looking fully residential towers in the province.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi All,
50 Floors? Good Questions. 37 Flrs, Is Correct if I am Right, Will Find Out if and When Construction Starts and a D P is Issued.
Tnx,
Operater,

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I count 37 floors in one rendering, but aroun d 50 in another rendering. I'm just waiting on the official word, but it sounds like it's actually 37.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
37 is nothing to scoff at for sure. Puts it at around 110 - 120 meters dependent on floor heights.

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey Group,
Shall We Place our Bets? See what Wins! 37 verses 50!
Tnx,
Operater,
Bet on 37 floors. I'm still waiting on the official word before changing the title, but someone has told me it's 37 floors, and that's most likely the case.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
Have to say these Bldgs are Interesting in Their Own Right as Such, Not Sure where the Project is in the Dvlpmnt Stage, or Permit Either, Time will Tell. I will Presume
that this is a Phase in Project of Various Bldgs Going in Over the Long Term. So Much for this City Being in a Depression/Recession of Sorts, There is More Going On
then what We Hear About and that is a Positive Sign,

Tnx,
Operater,