BLVD Beltline | 118.87m | 37s | ONE Properties | Arquitectonica

Awe shucks. Thanks guys, I appreciate that. Was trying to get the entire inner city but decided to go for a few beers instead of walking to Inglewood haha.

I just use my Iphone Xr camera.
Since we're on the subject, I want to add my appreciation for all the photo updates from guys like you, and @1875, @GoVertical, @Surrealplaces and others.

I don't know if this was mentioned here or not but One Properties has updated their webpage regarding this development. The 2 tower heights will be 37 and 34 storeys with expected completion date of 2021. There will be 650 units in phase 1 which should expect to bring in approx. 1000 residents. Once all 3 towers are completed there will be approx. 1550 residents.

Great to see more density!
http://oneproperties.com/12th-avenue-residential/

Image1.jpg

Assuming identical floor heights to the 37 storey/118 meter north tower, the south tower will be 109 meters.

As far as towers go, this one is turning out pretty great - agreed on the simplicity of the inset balconies. I really appreciate the effort on the podium to have a nod to traditional 2-3 floor brick forms of different brick types, despite the elevated flood mitigation design. Will be curious how this one turns out with the phasing into the 3rd tower and the remaining terrible office building on the SW corner of the site, especially if they sit on further action for a while past the original two towers.

I really want them to develop Stampede Station 2. That would really help to connect the two blocks and improve McLeod Trail.
Also, I'm surprised no developer has ever made a serious play on the last lot closest to the C-Train ramp. A development there would also really help fill in those two blocks.

Back