Crosstown | 88m | 30s | Anthem

I think Waterfront still has unsold units, 5 plus years after completion
Whatever the reason the units haven’t sold it’s not because the building can’t sell units, I’ve seen dozens of units at Waterfront that have been for sale and have sold over the past few years. If there are five that have never sold, it’s because somebody has never out them up for sale or they’ve put such a high price on them that they’ll never sell.

Not necessarily. Developments often have units that sell well and units that don't sell. Often these are the larger or premium units. Waterfront abuts the river. Developers do reapply on occasion to subdivide these into better selling units. That may not have been an option here if it is that case here. These few units may be the moneymakers that take a project from breaking even to profitability. I doubt any premium unsold units wouldn't be finished and leased out at premium rates after 5 years. There won't be a costly push to sell and at reduced prices.

It's usually wrong to connect one project with another. Waterfront and Crosstown are separate developments.

Back