• Okay

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Not Great

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
I am Familiar with the Areas as Such. I hope they Will Keep the Power Lines that come down from 50th Ave SW in the Alley Ways down near 33rd and 34th Aves as such.
I know there has been Various Dvlpmnts in the Areas; so I'm Hoping there will B More Trees Where its Possible. Add Value to what is there, Lets Hope so/
Tnx,
Operater.

CALGARY
A mid-rise for Marda Loop
alta-midrise1012re01.JPG

A rendering of Courtyard 33, a proposed six-storey multifamily project for Calgary’s Marda Loop neighbourhood.
IMAGES VIA RNDSQR

RNDSQR's six-storey project is on the front line of a drive for density

SHARON CROWTHER
SPECIAL TO THE GLOBE AND MAIL
OCTOBER 12, 2017OCTOBER 12, 2017

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/re...36539339/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

Hi All,
How Many other Projects are on the Go or Planned for the Marda Loop Areas? Must B Quiet a Few Now,
Tnx,
Operater.

Yeah I agree it should have won.

Avenue 33, and Infinity are under construction, and Strategic has a project across the street from original Joe's that I think is supposed to start construction soon.

Hi All,
How Many other Projects are on the Go or Planned for the Marda Loop Areas? Must B Quiet a Few Now,
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi Group,
Its Been a While since I have Been There, Mostly Gone Out VIA 26th Ave/Richmond Road, Will see if I can Change That.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Hi Group,
When I see these Pictures of Bldgs Going Up in the Areas, I can B fair in Saying - Yes they look Nice. At the same time I have to Wonder what the Property Values on the Side Streets must B Going through, Rising Sky High? NO DOUBT. If there is NO Room on 33rd Ave, Those Side Streets Sure Make for Ideal Expansion.

Tnx,
Operater.

Very happy to see this in play. It’s one of my favourite new proposals. Marda Loop is crushing it these days.

The applicant has finally agreed to meet with the Marda Loop area CAs and BIA later this month. Wish it could have happened sooner, before they submitted their LOC and DP applications, but I guess better late than never. Looking forward to the opportunity for a fulsome discussion of the project.

ML33 began excavating last month, so that one is under way now as well. Our understanding is that the ML33 units are now intended to be rented, rather than sold as condos, and that the Strategic project on 34 AV SW across from Original Joes will be a rental property as well. It looks like there will soon be quite a few more rental units in Marda Loop!

Back