Courtyard 33 | 22m | 6s | RNDSQR | 5468796 Architecture

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
I am Familiar with the Areas as Such. I hope they Will Keep the Power Lines that come down from 50th Ave SW in the Alley Ways down near 33rd and 34th Aves as such.
I know there has been Various Dvlpmnts in the Areas; so I'm Hoping there will B More Trees Where its Possible. Add Value to what is there, Lets Hope so/
Tnx,
Operater.

LloydBraun

Member Bio
Reaction score

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi All,
How Many other Projects are on the Go or Planned for the Marda Loop Areas? Must B Quiet a Few Now,
Tnx,
Operater.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah I agree it should have won.

Just build it

Member Bio
Reaction score
Avenue 33, and Infinity are under construction, and Strategic has a project across the street from original Joe's that I think is supposed to start construction soon.

Hi All,
How Many other Projects are on the Go or Planned for the Marda Loop Areas? Must B Quiet a Few Now,
Tnx,
Operater.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
Its Been a While since I have Been There, Mostly Gone Out VIA 26th Ave/Richmond Road, Will see if I can Change That.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi Group,
When I see these Pictures of Bldgs Going Up in the Areas, I can B fair in Saying - Yes they look Nice. At the same time I have to Wonder what the Property Values on the Side Streets must B Going through, Rising Sky High? NO DOUBT. If there is NO Room on 33rd Ave, Those Side Streets Sure Make for Ideal Expansion.

Tnx,
Operater.

Stephen Ave

Member Bio
Reaction score
Very happy to see this in play. It’s one of my favourite new proposals. Marda Loop is crushing it these days.

DougR

Member Bio
Reaction score
The applicant has finally agreed to meet with the Marda Loop area CAs and BIA later this month. Wish it could have happened sooner, before they submitted their LOC and DP applications, but I guess better late than never. Looking forward to the opportunity for a fulsome discussion of the project.

ML33 began excavating last month, so that one is under way now as well. Our understanding is that the ML33 units are now intended to be rented, rather than sold as condos, and that the Strategic project on 34 AV SW across from Original Joes will be a rental property as well. It looks like there will soon be quite a few more rental units in Marda Loop!