Columbus Court | 14.93m | 5s | NORR

1595859529970.jpeg

Preparing myself mentally for the random rectangles.

Wow, much impressed. Very well thought out planning of the positioning of each element so that it’s a complete success. There’s no discernible (yet) repeatable pattern but it’s also strategic enough that I can’t bring myself to calling it “random” rectangles.

Penitentiary grey and dark brown always make for such a lovely combination.

I get that not every low-budget project can use expensive materials, but the color choices of the materials they do use is extremely frustrating. It's like they are going out of the way to make them look even worse than they have to. If they kept the "wood" and just made all the other panels white or something light and uniform, this would be a passable project. But nope.

Penitentiary grey and dark brown always make for such a lovely combination.

I get that not every low-budget project can use expensive materials, but the color choices of the materials they do use is extremely frustrating. It's like they are going out of the way to make them look even worse than they have to. If they kept the "wood" and just made all the other panels white or something light and uniform, this would be a passable project. But nope.
Agreed. The dark charcoal is wayyyy over-used and it is curious as to why.

Back