Votes: 12 42.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Does anyone know the story on this one? It's been an empty lot for some time now.
I do know the project files (drawings, etc) have been passed around the development community - this leads me to believe the current developer either couldn't pull it off, or it otherwise didn't meet their investment criteria.

That said, there seems to be discussion that it's starting up again, this time as a purpose built rental. I would guess they were able to make a financial partnership with a fund and now it's feasible.

I do know the project files (drawings, etc) have been passed around the development community - this leads me to believe the current developer either couldn't pull it off, or it otherwise didn't meet their investment criteria.

That said, there seems to be discussion that it's starting up again, this time as a purpose built rental. I would guess they were able to make a financial partnership with a fund and now it's feasible.
The location for this tower is amazing and I have no doubt the view from the apartments will be even better. Really hoping they start on it soon.

Here's friggin hoping.

Hi All,
Just as a Matter of Interest, what Happens to the House on the Property? Got to Say It Looks OK Really. Just My Views etc.Take it, its Down by 25th Ave?
Tnx,

:oops:

Does anyone know if this one is back in the works? Apparently there were guys on site today removing fences and surveying. The website does say 2023 though?
received_3032910076990904.jpeg

Back