Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have a question about the crown. Is it only lit up with the light blue? Sorry if it is an obvious question, I've been away from Calgary a lot lately. I still haven't seen the crown lighting in person except from a distance.

It is typically only the light blue colour, but I think it has the ability to change to any multitude of colours. I have only noticed the light blue lately.

Someone posted a pic of the crown when it was red. I hope we see some color changes someday, if for the sake of something different, but on the whole the light blue is nice. It's colorful, but keeps it elegant.

Image25.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wherezjeff/31422439478/in/dateposted/

Attachments

• Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 771
No dude, if there was news it would be posted here. That is what this forum is for. There is no chance that this tower will be going through any time in the near or mid-term in its current iteration. There will not be a major office tower starting construction in Calgary for at least 4 years, likely longer.

I doubt the second tower will ever happen, at least not the iteration we have seen. I hope they go mixed use for the other tower.

I think the construction on them is underway, but no they haven't moved in.

Back