• Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rollerstud98

Member Bio
Reaction score
My brothers girlfriend just said they were now in the Bow. So not sure if totally vacated yet or not or on going. But she has been moved already. Not allowed to use shower facilities as they are for Cenovus employees only lol

outoftheice

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just curious if the crown still does its light show at night? I noticed it a few times several months ago but I haven't seen it since. I don't know if it's because it no longer happens or just timing on my part.

Alex_YYC

Member Bio
Reaction score
At the top of the hour there is a bright patch of light that rotates counterclockwise around the crown. I haven't noticed it lately, but it's a nice touch when it happens.
I haven't noticed the light show lately. Not sure if it's because they stopped doing it or because I'm not not looking at the right time.

gsunnyg

Member Bio
Reaction score
Having recently discussed on another forum about the lack of balance between office space and residential in our downtown, I think they should have Brookfield Place West be a residential tower when the market conditions are right. I don't know if the developers into residentials but I wouldn't like to see another office tower go up right next to this one.

Member Bio
Reaction score
sweet pic, nuts thats 10wks between updates on this tower. remains my favourite.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
Having recently discussed on another forum about the lack of balance between office space and residential in our downtown, I think they should have Brookfield Place West be a residential tower when the market conditions are right. I don't know if the developers into residentials but I wouldn't like to see another office tower go up right next to this one.
Would love to see that happen, though we will see how the market bears all the new residential supply that is about to come online...

googspecial

Member Bio
Reaction score
^^One of my favourite views of downtown, unique with its tech-industrial-urban vibe compared with other views of downtown.

Reactions: Urb