• So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2015_10_28-21_02_03_MV_PUWRWYKJHUOG.JPG

I disagree. The rounded corners are great but the building in general is a very nice building IMO. The lighting feature on the crown will look very nice. The glass is very good quality. It won't be as nice as Telus Sky but it will be very nice, definitely one of the better buildings in Calgary

I meant to reply to this post. I disagree that the rounded corners are the only redeeming quality. The crown lighting feature will be very nice. The glass is also very nice. It's going to be one of the best towers in Cakgary

Yeah the rounded corners are almost it's only redeeming feature....and to a degree the height.

I meant to reply to this post. I disagree that the rounded corners are the only redeeming quality. The crown lighting feature will be very nice. The glass is also very nice. It's going to be one of the best towers in Cakgary
I was maybe a bit hard on this building, I think overall it'll be a decent building, just not in the category of The Bow, or Telus Sky. In the end though, it is pretty nice, nicer than most of the office towers in the city.

The steel has moved up a couple of floors since the last pic. It's catching up to the concrete core.

Are there any plans for that multi-level parking garage next door? Looks like a prime site for something big.

Back