Bridgeland Riverside Continuing Care Centre | 18.59m | 5s | Province of Alberta | FWBA

Wow, so if this goes ahead does that mean that the Bridgeland masterplan will be the first plan to be fully executed? I think all the parcels in the original redevelopment plan will have been redeveloped after this. That's would be pretty cool to see. I don't think there's a redevelopment masterplan to be fully completed in this city.

Wow, so if this goes ahead does that mean that the Bridgeland masterplan will be the first plan to be fully executed? I think all the parcels in the original redevelopment plan will have been redeveloped after this. That's would be pretty cool to see. I don't think there's a redevelopment masterplan to be fully completed in this city.
There is one parcel of land left remaining, across the street east of Bucci Dominion development. I understand the CIty elected to delay the sale of this parcel due to concerns of congestion within the Bridges phases. Let's start a rumour a grocery store is interested developing the main floor footprint with Condo development above.

There is one parcel of land left remaining, across the street east of Bucci Dominion development. I understand the CIty elected to delay the sale of this parcel due to concerns of congestion within the Bridges phases. Let's start a rumour a grocery store is interested developing the main floor footprint with Condo development above.
Congestion in a neighborhood next to an Lrt station and a highway? Sounds like the cities worried about creating a vibrant neighborhood!

Last edited:
2488CBD0-C80A-4704-8A6B-3888C11999C9.jpeg
F594D3BB-C699-428C-B0F9-2CB94A8BC572.jpeg

Back